Feldspar Lumps are the most abundantly found mineral in the earth’s crust. There are three types of Feldspar Lumps that include sodium feldspar, potassium feldspar and mixed feldspar. We as a prominent Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Feldspar Lumps, offer the finest quality of product. Customers can purchase Feldspar Lumps from us in bulk at market leading prices.
- Feldspar is an important ingredient in the manufacture of glass and an important raw material.
- In the flooring sector, feldspar is the main constituent in the body composition.
- In tableware, feldspar gives a good fusibility for a product without defects.
- In Sanitary ware, the use of feldspar within vitreous ceramic bodies is used to facilitate the optimization process.
- In the manufacture of ceramics, feldspar is the second most important ingredient after clay.
- Feldspars also are used as fillers and extenders in applications such as paints, plastics and rubber.
- Feldspar assists the enamel composition, assuring the absence of defects and the neatness of the end product.