We offer a wide range of Mica Lumps that contains iron, magnesium, lithium, fluorine, barium, manganese and vanadium. Customers can avail these Mica Lumps from us in the purest form at reasonable prices. We are a dependable Manufacturer, Exporter and Supplier of Mica Lumps from Bhilwara in Rajasthan.
- The principal use of ground mica is in gypsum wallboard joint compound.
- In the paint industry, ground mica is used as a pigment extender that also facilitates suspension due to its light weight and platy morphology.
- Ground mica also is used in the well-drilling industry as an additive to drilling “muds.”
- The plastic industry used ground mica as an extender and filler and also as a reinforcing agent.
- Mica is also used as segment plates between copper commutator sections to insulate copper from the steel.